Friday, January 8, 2010

Here's a quick bio/about me.

How do I explain fabulosity?
As of now, I'm trying to better both myself and my future. And if that means a few heads will have to roll in the process, then so be it. I work part-time at a public library and I'm a full time student at Miami Dade College -- North Campus. At the moment I am working on my AA for education. From there when I graduate I will work on my major of History in Social Science and eventually a doctorates to become a History teacher at a university.

My name is Analiz, and truly, I'm not exceptional, but I am certainly abnormal. I was raised in the city where it's loud and street lights lit the sky like the freckles that kissed your face. Kissing meant cooties, the London Bridge fell down, and stuffed pigs named ‘Squealer’ were the only company that acquired you in bed. Tattered knees and tree climbing have now been replaced by broken hearts and boozed bonfires. Oh how the years have surely passed.

I was born with an enormous need for a affection, and a terrible need to give it. Granted, things have changed; sexual fantasies are the most common forms of dreams, I have to be wary about the now alcohol enriched apple juice, and the only stars I see are the ones who have their face plastered to the front of a tabloid. But all in all, I'm still the same little girl who dreams of a fairy tale life, in which her prince charming will sweep her off her feet and they will ride into the horizon as the sun slowly sets. Little aspects of everyday life make and inspire me. I find joy in a stranger's smile or the way the grass pokes at you while lying in it. I’m the truest form of myself when I am alone. I tend to baby-talk my fish, blast music, and often spend countless hours of the night doing the most unproductive activities.

If we ever talk, I will pay attention first and foremost, to your words and the spirit in which you say them in. I will soak in each and every sentence that leaves your lips and enjoy it for the footprint of your function that it is. I will find the beauty in you and I will admire you for your being, for you are someone no one else can be. I'll smile at your soul before I react to your facial gestures, I promise.

I can live the lives of a wise old man, a starving child, and an addict all in a matter of hours. I can feel what others feel and place myself in any situation. Indeed, I am young, but I have found what truly inspires me and what I do in fact, love. Whether or not I'm “good” enough for you does not faze me, for I will only get better, my ideas and thoughts shall only become stronger, and I’ll express myself through words for whoever may listen.
All I can do is be me, whoever that is.

I'll be more than happy to answer any inquiries you may have about me.

Oh how I thoroughly enjoy existing... sometimes.

This is me in all of my splendor... and it doesn't get any better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment